So far, you may have heard of Bitcoin: Some people have earned thousands of dollars overnight using a cryptocurrency and other currencies.
Like any new speculative investment, there are risk factors. That’s why starting with Bitcoin worth $10 is a good way to try it out and start learning how everything works. I am still a newcomer to all of this, and I encountered this process during my research. It helped me, so I think I should share it with you.
The first thing you need to know about buying bitcoin is that there are many ways to buy it, and it’s not complicated. Alternatively you can use Bitcoin Cash ABC.
The two main ways to buy bitcoin are through an intermediary or an exchange. Check out Coinbase Exchange: This is one of the most important exchanges, with a clear and easy-to-understand interface that can be accessed through apps on a variety of mobile and computer platforms, and gives you a $10 free bitcoin entry. There are other deals I have tried, they work well, BTCMarkets and Coinspot, just to name a few good, but only Coinbase has a starting bonus of $10.
Another benefit of Coinbase is that it can be run locally in multiple currencies: for example, if you are in Australia, all your data will be displayed in Australian dollars. So you don’t need to know the exchange rate, etc.
It should also be mentioned that Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency that Coinbase can use; you can also purchase Etherium (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or LiteCoin (LTC). No matter which currency you decide to use, you can still get free bitcoin worth $10.
Needless to say, here is how you get a free $10 bitcoin:
1) Register with Coinbase (the link at the end of this article will qualify you for a $10 bonus)
2) Complete the account setup process, including verifying your email address, phone number and identity (driver’s license, passport or other photo ID). To do this, take a photo with your phone. )
3) Enter your credit card details and check the transaction by adding Coinbase to your bank account status online (it is instant and you will not be charged)
4) Order Bitcoin, Ethereum (in any case) in your now activated account, worth $100. If your local currency is not US dollars, you need to make sure you order the equivalent of $100.
The importance of maintaining a mindset: All Bitcoin purchases are paid, and Coinbase is no exception. The initial purchase of $100 is up to about $4.
5) That’s it! After a few days, the value of Bitcoin worth $10 will appear in your Coinbase account, even if you subtract the purchase rate, it is always ahead.
So if you are curious about Bitcoin, you want to dive safely and get free money (!). Try it in the process. Bitcoin bonuses will exceed your first deposit rate and can help you understand what it is.
It sounds pretty good?
Some final notes:
- This process is only valid if you are a new Coinbase customer. If you already have an account, you won’t be able to get a free credit.
- If you sign up using the link below, you will only receive $10 for free.
- The previous quote was for a limited time: After creating an account with the link, you must purchase Bitcoin’s litecoins or Etherium $100 value within 180 days and get a $10 credit.
I hope that the future of your bitcoin will be prosperous and you will enjoy $10 for free. Free money is not available every day, and with the recent growth rate of Bitcoin, $10 can grow rapidly! My plan is to keep $110 for a while, see what happens, and learn about Bitcoin’s highs and lows. Let us see how we go. Alternatively you can use Bitcoin Cash ABC.
Maybe like you, I just started using Bitcoin, I am still learning. Although everything seems to be fashion, bubble and exaggeration, I think there are some interesting things to know. I hope this article is helpful and encourages you to immerse yourself and look at yourself: the best way to learn is to do it, and don’t cost 10€ for free. good luck!